China Brand Goods (Canada) Show
If you Buy or Source, attend the event devoted to the world of Made-in-China products.
Source directly from a diverse group of high-quality Chinese manufacturers.
Insights, Angles & Assets from Manufacturing to Sourcing: Leaders, Governments & Trends.
Free to the Trade. Register Now and we'll see you August 20-22 at The International Centre in Toronto.
About The Show
With an exhibition area of 3,000 square meters, the event will feature 150 booths from more than 100 Chinese manufacturers, featuring the following product categories:
The China Brand Goods Show enhances the supply chain providing products and sources direct, strengthening production and sales across the globe.
- The range in categories expresses China's wide array of manufacturing abilities
- The latest Made-in-China products provide new items for retail consumption
- Historical Chinese manufacturing expertise lends credibility
- The future of Chinese manufacturing on full display
- Chinese Brands on display integrating China internationally
- Scientific research and technological innovation unmatched
The China Brand Goods Show promotes historic, traditional Chinese manufacturing success and simultaneously showcases new, enhanced products plus state-of-the-art protection and safety standards. The overwhelming result: End-products are better and post-sale services & promotion is too.
Monday August 20:9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday August 21:9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday August 22:9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Topics including an International Government Roundtable, Lead Time Optimization, The Global Supply Chain & Retail, Sustainable & Ethical Manufacturing Practices, Logistics, and more.
The China Brand Goods Show is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including:
Stay Connected To China Brand Goods Show
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
ATS Canada Blog
- CanadaChina Brand Show to Make Debut at ATSCMarch 6th, 2018This Summer will mark Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada’s third consecutive year at the International Centre in Toronto. The show has made a name for itself because of its ability to bring both the domestic and international apparel industry under one...Read More
- CanadaSubscribe to Apparel Textile Sourcing YouTube!February 26th, 2018YouTube is not just for cat videos, annoying ads that don’t let you skip, or a black hole in which you watch the entire music video library for an artist in the span of an afternoon. That is because Apparel...Read More
- CanadaApparel Textile Sourcing Takes MexicoFebruary 23rd, 2018This past Wednesday, Jason Prescott, CEO of JP Communications and producer of ATS-C and ATS-M trade shows, presented to Mexican Apparel & Textile Manufacturers featuring Pro Mexico, CANAIVE and EXINTEX in Mexico City. One goal of the trade shows is not...Read More
Attendance is FREE and open to the trade.