China Brand Goods (Canada) Show
If you Buy or Source, attend the event devoted to the world of Made-in-China products.
Source directly from a diverse group of high-quality Chinese manufacturers.
Insights, Angles & Assets from Manufacturing to Sourcing: Leaders, Governments & Trends.
Free to the Trade. Register Now and we'll see you August 20-22 at The International Centre in Toronto.
About The Show
With an exhibition area of 3,000 square meters, the event will feature 150 booths from more than 100 Chinese manufacturers, featuring the following product categories:
The China Brand Goods Show enhances the supply chain providing products and sources direct, strengthening production and sales across the globe.
- The range in categories expresses China's wide array of manufacturing abilities
- The latest Made-in-China products provide new items for retail consumption
- Historical Chinese manufacturing expertise lends credibility
- The future of Chinese manufacturing on full display
- Chinese Brands on display integrating China internationally
- Scientific research and technological innovation unmatched
The China Brand Goods Show promotes historic, traditional Chinese manufacturing success and simultaneously showcases new, enhanced products plus state-of-the-art protection and safety standards. The overwhelming result: End-products are better and post-sale services & promotion is too.
Monday August 20:9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday August 21:9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday August 22:9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Topics including an International Government Roundtable, Lead Time Optimization, The Global Supply Chain & Retail, Sustainable & Ethical Manufacturing Practices, Logistics, and more.
The China Brand Goods Show is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including:
Stay Connected To China Brand Goods Show
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
ATS Canada Blog
- CanadaBrands for Canada, Welcome to Apparel Textile Sourcing 2018August 15th, 2018Partner of Apparel Textile Sourcing, Brands for Canada, bears the great mission, “To ensure Canadians living below the poverty line have access to proper clothing and other essentials necessary for a dignified and prosperous life.” In fact, Apparel Textile Sourcing...Read More
- CanadaApparel Textile Sourcing Canada Launches Upgraded Mobile App 2018August 14th, 2018ATS Canada will debut a newly enhanced app to offer its thousands of global attendees a more robust experience before, during and after the show. Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada is the largest show in Canada for all things apparel and...Read More
- CanadaChina Invests in Canada’s Textile and Apparel Sector Amidst Trade WarAugust 6th, 2018 As the trade war escalates, promises of a waving white flag seem further and further off for the U.S and China. In the latest news, The Washington Post reported that the U.S government had proposed an increased tariff rate from 10-25% on $200...Read More
Attendance is FREE and open to the trade.