China Brand Goods (Canada) Show
If you Buy or Source, attend the event devoted to the world of Made-in-China products.
Source directly from a diverse group of high-quality Chinese manufacturers.
Insights, Angles & Assets from Manufacturing to Sourcing: Leaders, Governments & Trends.
Free to the Trade. Register Now and we'll see you August 20-22 at The International Centre in Toronto.
About The Show
With an exhibition area of 3,000 square meters, the event will feature 150 booths from more than 100 Chinese manufacturers, featuring the following product categories:
The China Brand Goods Show enhances the supply chain providing products and sources direct, strengthening production and sales across the globe.
- The range in categories expresses China's wide array of manufacturing abilities
- The latest Made-in-China products provide new items for retail consumption
- Historical Chinese manufacturing expertise lends credibility
- The future of Chinese manufacturing on full display
- Chinese Brands on display integrating China internationally
- Scientific research and technological innovation unmatched
The China Brand Goods Show promotes historic, traditional Chinese manufacturing success and simultaneously showcases new, enhanced products plus state-of-the-art protection and safety standards. The overwhelming result: End-products are better and post-sale services & promotion is too.
Monday August 20:9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday August 21:9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday August 22:9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Topics including an International Government Roundtable, Lead Time Optimization, The Global Supply Chain & Retail, Sustainable & Ethical Manufacturing Practices, Logistics, and more.
The China Brand Goods Show is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including:
Stay Connected To China Brand Goods Show
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
ATS Canada Blog
- CanadaNAFTA Update: U.S and Canada NegotiateSeptember 9th, 2018It was reported that the negotiations of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) would remain open for another 90 days. This is with the “hope” that Canada will remain a part of the deal, reports Linkedin. A No-Canada NAFTA? ...Read More
- CanadaApparel Textile Sourcing Canada 2018 Comes to a CloseAugust 22nd, 2018What a show! Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada brought over 500 exhibitors, 5,000 registered attendees and participation from 17 countries to the International Centre in Toronto. These record-breaking numbers are evidence of Canada’s changing role as a sought-after trade partner in...Read More
- CanadaDay 2: ATS Canada ROCKS THE RUNWAYAugust 21st, 2018Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada 2018 is going strong with the second day underway. So, it was time to hit the runway. Day two was filled with seminars, showcases, and matchmaking, per usual. However, the International Centre in Toronto was abuzz...Read More
Attendance is FREE and open to the trade.