China Brand Goods (Canada) Show
If you Buy or Source, attend the event devoted to the world of Made-in-China products.
Source directly from a diverse group of high-quality Chinese manufacturers.
Insights, Angles & Assets from Manufacturing to Sourcing: Leaders, Governments & Trends.
Free to the Trade. Register Now and we'll see you August 20-22 at The International Centre in Toronto.
About The Show
With an exhibition area of 3,000 square meters, the event will feature 150 booths from more than 100 Chinese manufacturers, featuring the following product categories:
The China Brand Goods Show enhances the supply chain providing products and sources direct, strengthening production and sales across the globe.
- The range in categories expresses China's wide array of manufacturing abilities
- The latest Made-in-China products provide new items for retail consumption
- Historical Chinese manufacturing expertise lends credibility
- The future of Chinese manufacturing on full display
- Chinese Brands on display integrating China internationally
- Scientific research and technological innovation unmatched
The China Brand Goods Show promotes historic, traditional Chinese manufacturing success and simultaneously showcases new, enhanced products plus state-of-the-art protection and safety standards. The overwhelming result: End-products are better and post-sale services & promotion is too.
Monday August 20:9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday August 21:9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday August 22:9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Topics including an International Government Roundtable, Lead Time Optimization, The Global Supply Chain & Retail, Sustainable & Ethical Manufacturing Practices, Logistics, and more.
The China Brand Goods Show is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including:
Stay Connected To China Brand Goods Show
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
ATS Canada Blog
- CanadaFuture of Fashion to be Unveiled at ATSC 2018July 9th, 2018Everyone always wants to know what’s NEXT- what does the future hold? This especially holds true in the world of apparel and textiles. In an industry that thrives on innovation, we have created daring cuts, styles, prints and garment fabrications....Read More
- CanadaCanadian Apparel Federation x ATSCJune 30th, 2018At the Apparel Textile Sourcing Show- Canada, seminars are held on everything from sustainability, to influencers, to governmental issues. This August 20thfrom 1-2pm the Canadian Apparel Federation will highlight Canada’s trade policy update by CAF’s executive director Bob Kirke. Canadian...Read More
- CanadaThe Countdown is on to ATS-C 2018!June 25th, 2018They say that, “There’s no rest for the wicked.” In reality, there’s no rest for the Apparel Textile Sourcing team. On the heels of their success from the inaugural ATS-Miami, Jason Prescott, the TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com team have poured a few...Read More
Attendance is FREE and open to the trade.