Apparel Textile Souring is proud to announce that our partner, the Florida International Trade and Culture Expo (FITCE) will be hosting their 4th annual show October 17-18, 2018 in Broward County, Florida. If you’re in looking to gain exposure to products and services from exhibitors spanning over 50 countries, don’t miss this event. Register now at www.FITCExpo.com to attend by October 10th for free admission.
Benefits of Attending FITCE
For the last four years, FITCE has been bringing together buyers and suppliers from around the world to Florida with a mission of economic development to the region. This standpoint has made them a natural partner to Apparel Textile Souring.
- The opportunity to meet & greet international delegations, consulates, trade commissioners.
- Attend bi-national chambers at Doing Business with the World, World Expo Marketplace
- Participate in Speed Matchmaking with a country representative.
- Be exposed to international markets
- Attend seminars such as “11 Steps to Exporting” and “How to Import into the United States” that will enlighten and educate on the topics of global trade.
FITCE 2018 has over 1,000 registered attendees. Of those attendees, 200 are international businesses, and 800 are local. Topping off the list are multi-cultural global trade representatives from over 50 countries, federal, state and local trade agencies, and government leaders from around the world. FITCE’s exclusive matchmaking services are free to all attendees and will ensure that those who attend will make the connections that are most suited for their needs.
FITCE 2018 Invited Guests of Honor:
- His Excellency Bruno Tshibala, Prime Minister, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Her Excellency Laura Chinchilla, Former President, Costa Rica
- His Excellency Vinicio Cerezo, Former President, Guatemala, and Chair for SICA (Sistema de la Integracion Centro America)
- His Excellency Nicolas Ardito Barletta Vallarino, Former President, Panama
- NEW! The Honorable Brent Symonette, Minister of Financial Services Trade & Industry and Immigration, The Bahamas
- NEW! The Honorable Felipe Augusto, Mayor of São Sebastião, Brazil
What is FITCE?
FITCE holds the vision of positioning the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County, Florida as a significant player in the international trade market. In addition, they are committed to international trade and cultural exchange, welcoming new businesses, expanding global sales, collaborating and connecting, all while creating a platform of resources for those seeking to grow their businesses. Through this, they aim to aid these through global trade or the local market in South Florida.
Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami
Don’t forget to register for the second Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami. The three-day event will host over 250 domestic and international exhibitors, over 30 educational seminars, and new sections will be added this year. One of the anticipated additions will be the swim and resort sector, a fabric and trim section, and even more participation from the Americas. The show will take place at the Mana Wynwood Convention Center in Miami from May 2019. Dates TBD.
Follow us on Social: