August 19th - 21st, 2019
The International Centre | Toronto
3-Day EventOnce Per Year
ATSC 2019 is more than a sourcing show, it is three days of networking, free seminars, and inspiration.
ATSC 2019 exhibitors come from over 20 countries, connecting the Canadian market to the global supply chain of manufacturers and suppliers of apparel, textile, and fashion.
World-class Education and Inspiration is at the core of ATSC. Immerse yourself in the complete conference and seminar schedule of workshops and industry discussions.
• Fabric & Trim
• Technical Textiles
• Resort & Swim Wear
• Cultural Stage
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada 2019
Connect, Inspire, Source at ATSC
Apparel Textile Sourcing is your premier destination to meet thousands of buyers from Canada, the USA, and the world. Meet apparel & fabric buyers, sourcing directors, designers, merchandisers, retail chains, department stores, and more. ATSC is the only international sourcing event focused on the Canadian and North American Apparel, Textile, and Fashion sectors.
Held at The International Centre, Toronto
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada is held at The International Centre in Toronto, Canada. The state-of-the-art convention center will welcome 5000 attendees and 500+ exhibitors for three days of jam-packed sourcing. To learn more about traveling to ATSC 2019 and Toronto, visit our travel page.
ATSC is About Connections
Global Manufacturers and Service Providers
More than 500 exhibitors from the world's major manufacturing countries displaying Appparel, Textiles, Fabrics, and Fashion.
- United States
- Sri Lanka
- El Salvador
Major Canadian Retailers Attending ATSC
Join the 5,000+ past confirmed buyers who traveled to source, connect, and develop lasting relationships with qualified international and domestic suppliers. Some of ATSC's notable buyers include:
Register now to make your connections at ATSC!
Now an industry spotlight - Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada includes a professional runway show and an opportunity to network. The Fashion show is held on day 2 of the event. We showcase international brands, collections from top students, and the latest garment trends from exhibitors.
At ATS we value your time, so we bring you the most comprehensive sourcing seminars and innovative expert panel discussions in North America. Our world-class seminars explore International Trade Policy, US Customs and Imports, Supply Chain, Social Compliance, Retails Disruptions, Logistics, Responsible Sourcing, the Convergence of Fashion and Technology and much more. Get the answers you need during our Q & A segments from industry leaders and policy makers. View the full Videos from our Seminars and Panels from ATSC 2018.
See the 2018 full schedule of seminars and panels
ATSC 2018 Highlights
The 3rd edition of Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada was our most successful trade show to date bringing 3,800+ buyers and 500+ international manufacturers together for three days of inspiration, connections, and education. Press, government dignitaries, trade commissions and private sector executives came out in full support of Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada, with notable speakers including Bob Kirke, Executive Director of the Canadian Apparel Federation and Julia Hughes, President of the US Fashion Industry Association. 2019 looks to be even larger with continued investment and interest from domestic and international sponsors.
ATSC offers White-Glove Matchmaking Service throughout the show...
- The ATS Matchmaking staff takes advance appointments and sees walk-ups all day
- ATS provides 24/7, 365 Matchmaking via TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com, the two largest B2B sourcing platforms in North America.
- This free onsite service has proven useful to help attendees navigate the show
- Register today for ATSC 2019, and connect with a matchmaking specialist
Get Connected to ATSC
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including:
Follow the ATSC Blog
- CanadaNAFTA Update: U.S and Canada NegotiateSeptember 9th, 2018It was reported that the negotiations of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) would remain open for another 90 days. This is with the “hope” that Canada will remain a part of the deal, reports Linkedin. A No-Canada NAFTA? ...Read More
- CanadaApparel Textile Sourcing Canada 2018 Comes to a CloseAugust 22nd, 2018What a show! Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada brought over 500 exhibitors, 5,000 registered attendees and participation from 17 countries to the International Centre in Toronto. These record-breaking numbers are evidence of Canada’s changing role as a sought-after trade partner in...Read More
- CanadaDay 2: ATS Canada ROCKS THE RUNWAYAugust 21st, 2018Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada 2018 is going strong with the second day underway. So, it was time to hit the runway. Day two was filled with seminars, showcases, and matchmaking, per usual. However, the International Centre in Toronto was abuzz...Read More