October 26th - 30th, 2020
The Toronto Congress Centre
Tuesday October 27:9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday October 28:9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday October 29:9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday October 30:9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- CategoriesApparel, Men's, Women's, Children's, Active Wear, Trims, Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, Textiles, Footwear, Accessories, Home, Machinery, Services...
view all categories
- MatchmakingRegister now to Attend ATSC 2020 and start your matchmaking journey. ATSC Matchmaking is powered by TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com.
- 500+ ExhibitorsATSC 2020 exhibitors come from over 20 countries, connecting the Canadian market to the global supply chain of manufacturers of apparel, textile, and fashion.
Apply to Exhibit
- 25 CountriesAttendees come from all over the world to connect with and source from our diverse group of international manufacturers from around the globe.
Register to Attend
- 30+ SeminarsWorld-class Education and Inspiration is at the core of ATSC. Immerse yourself in the complete conference and seminar schedule of workshops and industry discussions.
- Fashion LabFashion LAB is the educational conference series for Brands, Retail Stores, eCommerce Sellers and Designers in the apparel industry. Only at ATS shows!
Sourcing & Supply Chain
The largest international sourcing event focused on the Canadian and North American Apparel, Textile, and Fashion sectors. Connect with 500+ exhibitors from the world's major manufacturing countries supplying the Canadian apparel market with Finished Apparel, Textiles, Fabrics, and Fashion.
- United States
- Sri Lanka
- El Salvador
International Trade Partners
Now an industry spotlight - Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada includes a professional runway show held on day 2 of the event. Featured on the catwalk are looks from local Canadian Designers, International Brands, Students from Canadian Universities, and the latest garment trends from ATS Exhibitors.
Featured Designers & International Brands
ATSC brings you the most comprehensive seminars and informative expert-led panel discussions Toronto. Our coveted seminar series explore the most current topics impacting the industry today. The Seminar Series features two separate conference tracks, Enterprise Connect and Fashion Lab. Each are help on seperate stages located on the show floor. Learn more about each tract below.
Enterprise level conference track for professionals representing mid to large-scale apparel brands,
retailers, government trade organizations and service providers.
Supply Chain | Sustainability | Compliance | Trade Policy Influencer Marketing | Trade Finance | Logistics and more
An educational conference series for small to mid-size Brands, Retailers, eCommerce Platforms
and Designers looking to scale their business.
eCommerce | Retail Technologies | Apparel Industry 101 Digital Marketing | Product Development | Fashion Law Brand Development
Canada's #1 Sourcing Destination
Canada's premier sourcing trade show where apparel & fabric buyers, sourcing directors, merchandisers, retailers, department stores, and designers from Canada, the United States, and 23 other countries come to meet apparel and fabric manufacturers from around the world.
- 5,000+ buyers to expand your marketshare
- 30+ Keynotes & Panels - 1,500+ in attendance
- Fashion Shows - Exhibitor runway shows
- Trend forecasting - Featuring Color Trends from PANTONE
- 25 countries represented in 2019
Year-round B2B Matchmaking
In order to enroll your company in our Matchmaking service, please reach our staff by email after you answer all questions on the registration form. Subject line: ATTN: Matchmaking request. Your email must include your Full name, job tile, phone number, type of business, Country region interest, MOQ, and type of merchandise being requested. Visit our Matchmaking Booth on the show floor with additional questions and requests.
Get Connected to ATSC
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including the following:
Follow the ATSC Blog
- General InterestBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry â€“ Part IIFebruary 27th, 2020In part I of this article â€śBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry â€“ Part Iâ€ť we discussed the techniques and values of the new technology.Â We continue by discussing supply chain management via Blockchain and IP protection. Supply Chain Management Blockchains...Read More
- General InterestBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry â€“ Part IFebruary 26th, 2020Blockchain has started to transform the operations of many businesses around the world. It makes the textile, apparel, and footwear industries more transparent. What is BlockChain? It is a group of blocks carrying digital information. The blocks have information related...Read More
- General InterestThe Biggest Fear in Business is UncertaintyFebruary 24th, 2020In this article, we comment on some of the ideas in an interview between Wilson Zhu, COO (Chief Operating Officer), Li&Fung and Anna Tehan, EVP Corporate Communications, Fung Group. How many of us were delighted to see â€śa return to...Read More