August 27th, 2021
Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel
- 1-Day EventDiscover 50+ Top Full-Package Apparel Factories and Textile Manufacturers. SMEs up to major Brand/Retail sourcing executives are welcome.
- ExclusiveMeet with top, hand-picked Apparel & Textile Manufacturers. Tickets to this exclusive event are free but limited.
- 50+ ExhibitorsExhibitors will represent both Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter products or materials.
- OpportunityMeet suppliers in the following categories: Men's, Women's, Children's, Technical Textiles, Sportswear, Outerwear and Contemporary Fashion.
Exclusive Matchmaking Event
Join us after the show in Toronto for an exclusive one-day-only matchmaking event in Montréal. Meet 50+ international suppliers and manufacturers displaying apparel, textiles, and fashion in an intimate setting where apparel professionals come to network and do business.
- Sri Lanka
- El Salvador
International Trade Partners
The 2019 show was a tremendous success bringing hundreds of buyers and 50+ international manufacturers together for one day of exclusive, intimate matchmaking. Apparel Textile Sourcing Montréal 2020 looks to be even better with continued investment and interest in the Canada after-show from our international partners.
Exclusive Year-Round Matchmaking
Apparel Textile Sourcing provides year-round matchmaking services powered by TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com, the two largest B2B sourcing platforms in North America. This intimate onsite service is proven useful to help attendees find long-lasting relationships. Our staff takes appointments before, during and after the show.
Get Connected to ATS Montréal
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
Apparel Textile Sourcing Montréal is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including the following:
Follow the ATSC Blog
- General InterestTextiles and Trade Shows, Swords, Socks, and SourcingJanuary 19th, 2021The Trade Show Guy Report I once placed the booths of two medieval sword manufacturers, both from the same Middle Eastern town, directly across the aisle from each other at a Las Vegas trade show.Â Â Trust me, You never want...Read More
- General InterestBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry â€“ Part IIFebruary 27th, 2020In part I of this article â€śBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry â€“ Part Iâ€ť we discussed the techniques and values of the new technology.Â We continue by discussing supply chain management via Blockchain and IP protection. Supply Chain Management Blockchains...Read More
- General InterestBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry â€“ Part IFebruary 26th, 2020Blockchain has started to transform the operations of many businesses around the world. It makes the textile, apparel, and footwear industries more transparent. What is BlockChain? It is a group of blocks carrying digital information. The blocks have information related...Read More