Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel
- 1-Day EventDiscover 50+ Top Full-Package Apparel Factories and Textile Manufacturers. SMEs up to major Brand/Retail sourcing executives are welcome.
- ExclusiveMeet with top, hand-picked Apparel & Textile Manufacturers. Tickets to this exclusive event are free but limited.
- 50+ ExhibitorsExhibitors will represent both Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter products or materials.
- OpportunityMeet suppliers in the following categories: Men's, Women's, Children's, Technical Textiles, Sportswear, Outerwear and Contemporary Fashion.
Exclusive Matchmaking Event
Join us after the show in Toronto for an exclusive one-day-only matchmaking event in Montréal. Meet 50+ international suppliers and manufacturers displaying apparel, textiles, and fashion in an intimate setting where apparel professionals come to network and do business.
- Sri Lanka
- El Salvador
International Trade Partners
The 2019 show was a tremendous success bringing hundreds of buyers and 50+ international manufacturers together for one day of exclusive, intimate matchmaking. Apparel Textile Sourcing Montréal 2020 looks to be even better with continued investment and interest in the Canada after-show from our international partners.
Exclusive Year-Round Matchmaking
Apparel Textile Sourcing provides year-round matchmaking services powered by TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com, the two largest B2B sourcing platforms in North America. This intimate onsite service is proven useful to help attendees find long-lasting relationships. Our staff takes appointments before, during and after the show.
Matchmaking Powered By The Largest USA-Based B2B Trade Paltforms
TopTenWholesale.com is a sourcing platform that connects wholesale buyers with suppliers
in the USA and abroad. If you’re a buyer looking for products, services and/or dropshippers and
logistics companies, then this powerful platform is for you.
Manufacturer.com is the premier USA-based trade platform connecting buyers & suppliers in
domestic and global trade through the entire supply chain. This is global sourcing simplified.
Get Connected to ATS Montréal
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
Apparel Textile Sourcing Montréal is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including the following:
Follow the ATSC Blog
- General InterestPoking and Jabbing for our Shot at RecoveryApril 5th, 2021Lingering questions clutter recovery road ahead Â Â How soon until we untangle COVID-19 from our supply chain? Â Â Will the unbalanced vaccine roll out outpace the mutant strains & third wave? Â Â Extend lockdowns or gradually ramp up? Â Â How...Read More
- General InterestThe Apparel Textile Sourcing 2021 Product Category Championship BracketMarch 15th, 2021March Madness Means Brackets. First, for those unfamiliar with how tournament brackets work â€“ brackets are designed for sports tournaments, giving a rank, order and process that creates a pathway to determine one ultimate winner, typically via a series of...Read More
- General InterestMovie Posters are Super Cool. Letâ€™s Copy them.February 3rd, 2021The Trade Show Guy Report I used to work at a movie theatre back in high school.Â I did everything from selling popcorn to being the projectionist. Â I became a big fan of movie posters, which are called one-sheets in...Read More