30Premier Exhibitors from ATSC
Montreal Matchmaking is an extension of premier exhibitors from ATSC coming to Montreal to showcase their production and manufacturing capabilities.
Held at the the Sheraton Montreal Airport, Montreal Matchmaking will feature intimate opportunities to network with top international producers.
Enjoy ATS white glove service that will put you in close contact with premier exhibitors from around the world. A pillar of the ATS brand is excellence in sourcing service, Montreal Matchmaking focuses on that.
Register to apply for an invite. Montreal Matchmaking is a one day event - don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to develop your business.
About The Exhibitors
Montreal Matchmaking is built around bringing select buyers and premier exhibitors together. ATS is currently finalizing the full list of exhibitors that will participate in Montreal Matchmaking. Some of the premier exhibitors that will be attending Montreal Matchmaking include the following:
- Huzhou Talent Import And Export Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Fengye Manufactory
- Ningbo Keytex Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Mean Young Apparel Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Yinzhou Sunroyal Imp & Exp Co., Ltd
- Weihai Sunrise Trade Co., Ltd
- Huzhou Worldbest Tianchang Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd
- Beijing Icedewy Garmenet Co., Ltd
- Zhaosheng Trading Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang Textiles Import & Export Group Co., Ltd
- Huzhou Olin Imp & Exp Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Camellia Fashion & Technology Co Ltd
- Ningbo Qngyigarments Co Ltd
- Zhejiang Mizuda Textile Printing & Dyeing Co., Ltd
- Huzhou Dongjin Imp. & Exp.
- Zhejiang Huatong Cashmere Products Co., Ltd
- Antex Intl Co., Ltd
- Qingdao Castte Garment Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang Orient Creation I/E Co., Ltd
- Qingdao Key West Garments Co., Ltd
- Nantong Evergreen Industry Co., Ltd
- Huzhou Newham Apparel Co., Ltd
- Cixi Onetex Co., Ltd
- Zhangjiagang Xinyicheng Textile Garment Co., Ltd
- Viction Inner Mongolia Knitting High Tech Co., Ltd
- Inner Mongolia Gerletu Cashmere Fashion Co., Ltd
- Inner Mongolia Jinshitaihua Cashmere Knitting Co., Ltd
The Power of ATS Matchmaking
With ATS, Montreal Matchmaking is just the first step. Powered by TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com, the two largest B2B sourcing platforms in North America, ATS can help you to continue to connect and grow your business network after Montreal Matchmaking. Follow up with one of our sourcing professionals to learn about joining ATS after the event.
Montreal Matchmaking Details
Montreal Matchmaking is a one day extension of the premier exhibitors from ATSC coming to Montreal to showcase their production and manufacturing capabilities. Held over one day on August 24, 2018, at the Sheraton Montreal Airport, Montreal Matchmaking will feature complimentary food and beverage, and the opportunity to network with top international exhibitors in a more intimate setting. To apply for an invite, register for ATSC 2018 below and request more information about Montreal Matchmaking.
555 Boulevard McMillan
Montreal, Quebec H9P 1B7, Canada
August 24, 2018
If you have a specific question about Montreal Matchmaking, or any of the ATS shows please reach out to our representatives below. They are more than happy to assist you with anything you need.
Stay Connected To Montreal Matchmaking
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
ATS Canada Blog
- CanadaCanada Goose Ventures into FootwearNovember 11th, 2018Canada Goose has acquired Baffin, a winter-boot maker, with plans to use their expertise for the company’s first venture into footwear. The world’s leading luxury outdoor brand started in a small warehouse in Toronto in 1957 under the name Metro...Read More
- CanadaBangladesh Gets Boost From Apparel Textile SourcingOctober 30th, 2018Bangladesh has a garment industry with an estimated value of $28.14 billion. This industry accounts for 12.36% of its GDP, 80% of its exports, and the creation of 4 million jobs. In recent years, Bangladesh has undertaken the process of...Read More
- CanadaNAFTA Update: U.S and Canada NegotiateSeptember 9th, 2018It was reported that the negotiations of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) would remain open for another 90 days. This is with the “hope” that Canada will remain a part of the deal, reports Linkedin. A No-Canada NAFTA? ...Read More