Call for Speakers Now Open
ATS Conferences hold the most comprehensive sourcing seminars and discussions worldwide. We bring the Experts on:
- International Trade Policy
- U.S. Customs and Imports
- Supply Chain
- Impacts on Social Compliance
- Retail Disruptions, Logistics
- Sustainable Sourcing
- Consumer Expectations
- Brand Building
- Apparel Intelligence and Technology
Deadlines for Submissions
Submissions for ATS events are still being accepted. Deadlines are as follows:
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy.
If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at ATS.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description, headshot & bio.
- Session Marketing – speakers must participate in marketing their seminar and the ATS show overall.
For more information about speaking at an ATS Conference please contact Jason Shinn.