What began as an educational subset of an international sourcing show has blossomed into a platform that attracts the biggest minds and proactive influencers in the global apparel market. Addressing all aspects of the apparel process from concept to consumer, the ATS Conference Series is your resource for the most up-to-date industry information affecting commerce, brand managment and international trade related to the fashion industry.
Two Tracks, One Conference
The ATS Conference Series features two separate tracks, Enterprise Connect and
Fashion Lab. Each is held on separate stages located on the show floor.
Learn more about each track below.
Enterprise Connect is a focused conference series for industry professionals representing mid to large-scale apparel brands, retailers and service providers. This track covers the most current and relevant topics affecting the government, trade and supply chain sectors of the apparel marketplace. We feature executive-level speakers from government trade organizations such as The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA), The Canadian Apparel Federation (CAF) along with multi-national apparel conglomerates like Li & Fung and The International Apparel Federation (IAF).
Supply Chain | Sustainability | Compliance | Trade Policy
Influencer Marketing | Trade Finance | Logistics and more...
Fashion Lab is a specialized, workshop-style educational conference track for smaller-scale apparel companies and start-ups. From creating and launching an apparel company to taking your brand recognition and sales volume to the next level, Fashion Lab speakers teach you the skills and concepts that are crucial to starting, mantaining and scaling a sustainable business.
eCommerce | Retail Technologies | Apparel Industry 101 | Digital Marketing
Product Development | Fashion Law | Brand Development and more...
- Wilson ZhuChief Operating Officer Li & Fung
- Bob KirkeExecutive DirectorCanadian Apparel Federation (CAF)
- Julia K. HughesPresident United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA)
- Avedis SeferianPresident & CEOWorldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP)
- Steve TipmanExecutive DirectorTFO Canada
- Jeff StreaderManaging DirectorGo Global Brand Investment Platform
- Marc SidlerGroup CMOTestex
- Anna LivermoreFounderV.Mora
- Helen HarakasExecutive DirectorBrands for Canada
- Karuna ScheinfeldChief Product OfficerRoots
view the full list of speakers
Interested in speaking at an ATS Trade Show?
Submit a Speaker Proposal