Mana Wynwood Convention Center
Tuesday :9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday :9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday :9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday :9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- CategoriesApparel, Men's, Women's, Children's, Active Wear, Trims, Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, Textiles, Footwear, Accessories, Home, Machinery, Services...
view all categories
- MatchmakingRegister now to Attend ATSM 2020 and start your matchmaking journey. ATSM Matchmaking is powered by TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com.
- 250+ ExhibitorsATSM connects the southeastern United States, North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean to the international market for apparel, textiles, and fashion.
Apply to Exhibit
- 36 CountriesAttendees come from all over the world to connect with and source from our diverse group of international manufacturers from around the globe.
Register to Attend
- 30+ SeminarsThe 2020 ATSM Seminar Series focuses on the most prominent topics affecting apparel and trade. Visit our seminars page to see our line-up from last year's show. (2020 Schedule to be announced)
- Fashion LabFashion LAB is the educational conference series for Brands, Retail Stores, eCommerce Sellers and Designers in the apparel industry. Only at ATS shows!
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Connect with more than 250 exhibitors from the world's major manufacturing countries supplying the Miami apparel market with Finished Apparel, Textiles, Fabrics, and Fashion.
- United States
- El Salvador
International Trade Partners
Now an industry spotlight - Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami features a professional runway show held on day 2 of the event. The show showcases international brands, collections from top students at Miami International University of Art & Design, and the latest garment trends from our country pavilions.
Featured Miami Designers
ATSM brings you the most comprehensive seminars and informative expert-led panel discussions in Miami and Toronto. Our coveted seminar series explore the most current topics impacting the industry today. The Seminar Series features two separate conference tracks, Enterprise Connect and Fashion Lab. Each are help on seperate stages located on the show floor. Learn more about each tract below.
Enterprise level conference track for professionals representing mid to large-scale apparel brands,
retailers, government trade organizations and service providers.
Supply Chain | Sustainability | Compliance | Trade Policy Influencer Marketing | Trade Finance | Logistics and more
An educational conference series for small to mid-size Brands, Retailers, eCommerce Platforms
and Designers looking to scale their business.
eCommerce | Retail Technologies | Apparel Industry 101 Digital Marketing | Product Development | Fashion Law Brand Development
Gateway to the Americas
Miami's premier sourcing trade show where apparel & fabric buyers, sourcing directors, merchandisers, retailers, department stores, and designers from the Southeastern United States, North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean come to shop the international apparel market.
- 4,000+ buyers to expand your marketshare
- 30+ Keynotes & Panels - 1,300+ in attendance
- Fashion Shows - Exhibitor runway shows
- Trend forecasting - Featuring Color Trends from PANTONE
- 36 countries represented in 2019
Major Retailers Attending
Year-round B2B Matchmaking
In order to enroll your company in our Matchmaking service, please reach our staff by email after you answer all questions on the registration form. Subject line: ATTN: Matchmaking request. Your email must include your Full name, job tile, phone number, type of business, Country region interest, MOQ, and type of merchandise being requested. Visit our Matchmaking Booth on the show floor with additional questions and requests.
Get Connected to ATSM
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including:
Follow the ATSM Blog
- General InterestYesterdayâ€™s Smoking Ads, Todayâ€™s Road Construction & Tomorrowâ€™s Mask-less HugsJanuary 27th, 2021Anyone old enough to remember black and white ads, movies or tv shows where the main characters would be smoking and promoting brands of cigarettes? Nowadays that seems so awkward-looking, right?! Speaking of looking awkward, fast-forward 60 years to 2021â€¦When...Read More
- General InterestTextiles and Trade Shows, Swords, Socks, and SourcingJanuary 19th, 2021The Trade Show Guy Report I once placed the booths of two medieval sword manufacturers, both from the same Middle Eastern town, directly across the aisle from each other at a Las Vegas trade show.Â Â Trust me, You never want...Read More
- General InterestBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry â€“ Part IIFebruary 27th, 2020In part I of this article â€śBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry â€“ Part Iâ€ť we discussed the techniques and values of the new technology.Â We continue by discussing supply chain management via Blockchain and IP protection. Supply Chain Management Blockchains...Read More