September 11th - 13th, 2019
Estrel Berlin - Hotel & Congress Center
3-Day EventOnce Per Year
MultipleShow Sections & Pavilions
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany 2019 is more than a sourcing show, it is three days of networking, free seminars, and inspiration.
ATSG 2019 exhibitors come from over 15 countries, connecting the German market to the global supply chain of manufacturers and suppliers of apparel, textile, and fashion.
World-class Education and Inspiration is at the core of ATSG. Immerse yourself in seminars, workshops and industry discussions.
• Fabric & Trim
• Technical Textiles
• Cultural Stage
About Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany 2019
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany is your premier destination to meet thousands of buyers from Germany, the EU, and the world. Meet apparel & fabric buyers, sourcing directors, designers, merchandisers, retail chains, department stores, and more. ATSG is the only international sourcing event focused on the European Apparel, Textile, and Fashion sectors.
Held at The Estrel Berlin Hotel and Congress Center
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany is held at The Estrel Berlin Hotel and Congress Center in Berlin, Germany. The state-of-the-art convention center will welcome 3000 attendees and 200+ exhibitors for three days of jam-packed sourcing. To learn more about traveling to ATSG 2019 and Berlin, Germany, visit our travel page.
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany Experience
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany includes a professional runway show and an opportunity to network. The Fashion show is held on day 2 of the event. We showcase international brands, collections from top German fashion students and the latest garment trends from exhibitors.
At ATS we value your time, so we bring you the most comprehensive sourcing seminars and innovative expert panel discussions in Europe. Our world-class seminars explore International Trade Policy, EU Customs and Imports, Supply Chain, Social Compliance, Retails Disruptions, Logistics, Responsible Sourcing, the Convergence of Fashion and Technology and much more. Get the answers you need during our Q & A segments from industry leaders and policy makers.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR OTHER ATS EDITIONS
ATS Trade Shows bring international manufacturers together for three days of inspiration, connections, and education. Press, government dignitaries, trade commissions and private sector executives came together to network, connect, and discuss the future of the worldwide apparel and textile industry.
ATSG offers White-Glove Matchmaking Service throughout the show...
- The ATSG Matchmaking staff takes advance appointments and sees walk-ups all day
- ATS provides 24/7, 365 Matchmaking via TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com, the two largest B2B sourcing platforms in North America.
- This free onsite service has proven useful to help attendees navigate the show
- Register today for ATSG 2019, and connect with a matchmaking specialist
Get Connected to ATSG
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
Follow the ATSG Blog
- GermanyEU/US Tariffs Sparks ConcernApril 16th, 2019What do cheese, nuts, and wine have in common? First and foremost, they are the critical components alongside a great charcuterie board. Second, they are now a portion of U.S. published list of European imports that are subject to tariffs....Read More
- GermanyFree Trade with the European UnionFebruary 26th, 2019The parameters of free trade between nations have been in flux. The U.S- China trade war continues to leave an air of uncertainty amongst the countries. Although, despite not having waved the white flag, the U.S is attempting to forge...Read More
- GermanyEU Bans Four Chemicals Found in Apparel and TextilesDecember 21st, 2018The European Union has the most extensive regulations on chemical use in the world. The European Regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) went into practice in 2007. So, REACH has been reducing consumer, worker, and environmental...Read More
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including: