September 11th - 13th, 2019
Estrel Berlin - Hotel & Congress Center
3-Day EventOnce Per Year
MultipleShow Sections & Pavilions
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany 2019 is more than a sourcing show, it is three days of networking, free seminars, and inspiration.
ATSG 2019 exhibitors come from over 15 countries, connecting the German market to the global supply chain of manufacturers and suppliers of apparel, textile, and fashion.
World-class Education and Inspiration is at the core of ATSG. Immerse yourself in seminars, workshops and industry discussions.
• Fabric & Trim
• Technical Textiles
• Cultural Stage
About Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany 2019
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany is your premier destination to meet thousands of buyers from Germany, the EU, and the world. Meet apparel & fabric buyers, sourcing directors, designers, merchandisers, retail chains, department stores, and more. ATSG is the only international sourcing event focused on the European Apparel, Textile, and Fashion sectors.
Held at The Estrel Berlin Hotel and Congress Center
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany is held at The Estrel Berlin Hotel and Congress Center in Berlin, Germany. The state-of-the-art convention center will welcome 3000 attendees and 200+ exhibitors for three days of jam-packed sourcing. To learn more about traveling to ATSG 2019 and Berlin, Germany, visit our travel page.
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany Experience
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany includes a professional runway show and an opportunity to network. The Fashion show is held on day 2 of the event. We showcase international brands, collections from top German fashion students and the latest garment trends from exhibitors.
At ATS we value your time, so we bring you the most comprehensive sourcing seminars and innovative expert panel discussions in Europe. Our world-class seminars explore International Trade Policy, EU Customs and Imports, Supply Chain, Social Compliance, Retails Disruptions, Logistics, Responsible Sourcing, the Convergence of Fashion and Technology and much more. Get the answers you need during our Q & A segments from industry leaders and policy makers.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR OTHER ATS EDITIONS
ATS Trade Shows bring international manufacturers together for three days of inspiration, connections, and education. Press, government dignitaries, trade commissions and private sector executives came together to network, connect, and discuss the future of the worldwide apparel and textile industry.
ATSG offers White-Glove Matchmaking Service throughout the show...
- The ATSG Matchmaking staff takes advance appointments and sees walk-ups all day
- ATS provides 24/7, 365 Matchmaking via TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com, the two largest B2B sourcing platforms in North America.
- This free onsite service has proven useful to help attendees navigate the show
- Register today for ATSG 2019, and connect with a matchmaking specialist
Get Connected to ATSG
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
Follow the ATSG Blog
- CanadaCanada Goose Ventures into FootwearNovember 11th, 2018Canada Goose has acquired Baffin, a winter-boot maker, with plans to use their expertise for the company’s first venture into footwear. The world’s leading luxury outdoor brand started in a small warehouse in Toronto in 1957 under the name Metro...Read More
- General InterestWill The Midterms Save Us From The Trade War?November 5th, 2018As the U.S midterm elections are underway, the question looms over how the outcome will affect tariffs, consumers, and the apparel industry at large. The duties, which total $250 billion worth of imported goods from China has already cost American...Read More
- CanadaBangladesh Gets Boost From Apparel Textile SourcingOctober 30th, 2018Bangladesh has a garment industry with an estimated value of $28.14 billion. This industry accounts for 12.36% of its GDP, 80% of its exports, and the creation of 4 million jobs. In recent years, Bangladesh has undertaken the process of...Read More
Apparel Textile Sourcing Germany is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including: